The Book Seller Is Open!
The Book Seller is our volunteer-run used book store at the Wallingford Public Library. New stock is added every week. The store offers books, DVDs, and CDs for children, teens, and adults at very low prices . Look for the entrance under the green awning at the back of the Library. You may reach the Book Seller at (203)284-6451 during open hours. All proceeds benefit the Wallingford Public Library Association.
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to noon & 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Book Seller is accepting donations of the following items during store hours:
- Gently used books*
*Please, no books that are yellow, soiled, moldy, or torn.
The Book Seller temporarily has suspended accepting these items:
- Music CDs
The Book Seller does not accept:
- Instruction manuals
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- LPs, audiocassettes, or VHS tapes
- Items that are worn, torn, dirty, written in, or have a musty odor
Thank you for supporting the Book Seller!